Saturday, January 16, 2010

Period Change In Mucus Lower Abdominal/pelvic Pain, Loose Stools, Mucus In Stools, Constant Period-like Cramps?

Lower abdominal/pelvic pain, loose stools, mucus in stools, constant period-like cramps? - period change in mucus

For months I had) is often watery stools (diarrhea, change in stool mucus and clear jelly in my chair. Recently, I had time like cramps in the pelvic area and finsihed my period pains have been very painful, as usual. I consult my doctor tomorrow, can someone help me with my complaint? My thoughts colitis, ovarian cysts (because of my pain and periods). Help! Thank you very much.

3 comments:

Brandi M. said...

I have Crohn's disease and that is how it started. It does not matter what I ate w / in 10 minutes that I was in the bathroom.
I want to see a soldier, and to do them to have blood tests and stool, and perhaps even a colonoscopy.
there is no reason to live, if you do not need.
I know its embarrassing, but every day and hear nothing for them.

Good luck ...

Samantha... said...

I had the other day.
My mom (RN) said that if you're young, you often. You can constipation cramps (it was so that when I was a child in the hospital) or gas colic. If your bowels are irregular and they spend days without the bathroom to relieve himself, perhaps everything is stuck in there. That's how I am now.
Good luck tomorrow, doctors and let me know what!

Jenna said...

It could be Crohn's disease or colitis, but it is probably a little less seriously! I have irritable bowel syndrome, and often the symptoms you mentioned - and IBS is affected by hormones, for example. Deterioration during menstruation. So do not worry: D

Oh, and also feels cramps and ur gut by IBS (if you can), this function throughout the period and not all pain!

Post a Comment